Friday, March 02, 2007

What part of "let it go" do you not undersand.....

Ok, so honestly this is primarily a raving rant...

What is it that people do not understand about the phrase 'forget it... Leave it lay.' How can you forget about your past when someone just keeps hitting you up-side the head with a shovel, and then digs the past up for you. Not to mention, it feels like it is just to start a conversation... in my perspective. AARRRGGGHHH!!!!! It is bad enough that you want to forget the issue..... but when it becomes the center of a conversation...... you can't run!!! I was worried that I acted rudely before excusing myself from the conversation. *sigh* Lord, grant me the patience, and the grace to leave this behind. Allow me to let the 'dead dog lie'.

Ok so I feel a bit better.... probably should try to do something productive..
Radar

Oh by the way..... No word on a start date for GCI..... Will keep you posted.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean man. Hang in there I promise it does get better. I know what you are talking about too. I think. Well just know that I am rooting for ya' and love ya'. No worries you think that you followed God's will in what you did and do, than it is no one elses business and they need to mind theirs. No one can tell you what God's will is for your life you have to figure that out on your own, and you did.
Hang in there,
Amber

7:29 AM, March 05, 2007  
Blogger It's a good life said...

Hey... sorry some things aren't going to well. I can definatly see where you are coming from. I could use a lot more patience as well. =0) Hope things go a little less stressful today.

8:36 AM, March 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home