Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Long time no post....

Sheesh... Since I began working at GCI, seems like I don't have much time to post.
Well, I survived my first week at work. I am still not thrilled about working on Sunday but I hope and pray that that will be changed soon. I REALLY missed Sunday services. So far, it seems like I am picking up on the basics rather fast, and picking up on the troubleshooting practices just as fast. After all, it is really similar to the stuff I have done in the past years, and it really is not hard to pick up on. I suppose we will see how the upcoming week goes...

Well, my Saturday went really well. Being a 'spring break Tuesday', I was able to spend some time with my girlfriend. After having breakfast at the Cookie Jar, we caught up with some church friends and watched their kids with our pastor while their parents went to a doctors appointment. Later we played a fun round of indoor mini-golf and watched "Oceans 12". We had a wonderful day together. I hope all of my 'weekends' are able to work out similar to how spring break seems to be working out. Well On to other projects.. Catch you all later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home