Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hi, Hello, I am still alive I think....

Well, survived my second week... but with my 'week' being offset of with I have normally considered a week..I am utterly becoming exhausted... with no hope of full recovery. Sundays have always forced me to slow down.. enjoy services, and enjoy just winding down. But with my Sunday being on a Wednesday, I just can't seem to slow down. And today, I am bushed... but have work to do... Schoolwork, vehicle repairs etc.
So, I should be going... this is mostly to say I am still alive.
Later!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi cody!!! i just stumbled across everyone's blogs, and i ran into yours....and, i had a heck of a time trying to figure out who "RADAR" was....lol...well, congrats on the girlfriend....i am happy 4 u...later.
Katrina Sterle

12:14 AM, March 26, 2007  
Blogger Radar said...

Katrina!!! How have you been?!? It is nice to hear from you! Radar is the nickname I picked up several years ago. Thanks on the congrats... you might get to meet her one day...
Anyhow, Keep in touch!
Hope the family is well... Send me an e-mail at fskdm2@uaf.edu if you want.
Later!
Kody

6:32 PM, March 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home