Wednesday, May 16, 2007

It is a bird, No, a plane, no no no.... it is.......

A real late post! Ok so you have noticed that I have dropped off the edge of the internet. But I am back for a brief visit.

WOW! It seems that a lot is happening in the lives of my friends. I have 2 friends who are pregnant, 1 friend who is engaged, and 2 friends to be wed in the next 2 months! And then there is my life. With my job working me hard, and visiting my love almost every evening... I stay plenty busy. Most of you know but my girlfriend has finally graduated form UAF!!!

Er...ok.....um.... I thought I had a lot to say but have since discovered I have actually little to say. sorry......
catch you later all!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*ahem*....good job....you finally posted...lol...(just giving you a hard time..you know how i love to do that)...well, i just thought i'd leave you a quick comment...l8tor (i learned that from casey!)...
kat*~*

3:40 PM, May 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey bout time you posted again! Things are going good not been real sick at all with the new baby! Hope you and the girlfriend can come visit in the near future! Take care, Amber

4:24 AM, May 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home