Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The Invisible man....

Or that is what it appears to be anyhow.... I am not dead, maimed, dismembered, lost, or anything else of the sort. Just BUSY!!!!! The past few weeks have been the most tiring activities that I have encountered for some time. Even ask Spockerel.... She has not been able to spend but an hour or 2 with me each day after work. It does not help that finals are just around the corner. The good news is that spring is here and I can begin to actually enjoy working outdoors. So far, only a few bugs are out but I have more mosquito bites than the number of mosquitoes I have seen. Sheesh! Bloody blood suckers!
Anyhow, things are going swell otherwise. The relationship is building and we are growing closer every day. Every other day, either Spockerel or I get asked if I am concerned about her leaving for Grad school... to which I calmly reply that I am not worried for I truly feel the Lord will work things out. In the mean time, I am saving up for a vacation or 3 so I can visit her while she completes her schooling.
Anyhow, I should be going!
Later

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now Kody...I believe we had a little chat at church the other day about this whole, not posting issue....(lol)....just kidding...i TOTALLY understand that you are busy...anyways, if you guys (you and Lauren) wanna come to the movies with the rest of the bunch of us, you are welcome to...oh, and tell Josh Thomas that he can also if he wants, k?
l8tor-
KAT*~*

7:35 PM, May 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Kody! I'll try and call somtime but no promises I am horrible with my memory lately! Love ya'
amber

11:49 AM, May 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home