Monday, December 01, 2008

December! The time for giving, singing, and

snow, which is one thing we still do not have in Missoula. What is a white Christmas without snow? I do not know but I do have a sneaking suspicion that I may find out... soon! 20 days of the Christmas season.. and as usual, I am scrambling for gifts. At least this year, I have better ideas than most years. This year, I have a wife to celebrate Christmas with. It has been a wonderful year filled with wonderful blessings and answers to prayer. It is hard enough to realize that it will be our first anniversary on Jan 6th. Where has the year gone?

Well enough of that. My IT job is going great. I have learned so much and am looking forward to every day! It is great to have an 8 to 5 job that I love.

Oops, time for work. Will post more later!
Radar!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you posting again. I would not mind some pictures if you ever take any. I would love to see where you live....
Amber

7:20 AM, December 09, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home